The Alliance for Diversity and Inclusion represents the diversity planning efforts of Cornell Information Technology; the Cornell University Police Department; the Division of Budget and Planning; the Division of Financial Affairs; Environmental Health and Safety; and the offices of the Dean of Faculty, the Judicial Administrator, the President (including the Commencement Office), the Provost, the Ombudsman, University Counsel, and University Audit. This blog serves as a resource for the Cornell community to stay abreast of the diversity and inclusion initiatives across these areas. This committee and its programs support the university’s “Toward New Destinations” institutional diversity planning initiative.
- ADI fiscal year 2017 in review, and looking ahead! August 24, 2017
- Student Internships to Kick Off June 2 May 25, 2017
- Targeted Engagement and Projects Bring Growth for Diverse Suppliers May 15, 2017
- Training for 2016-7 Concludes May 10, 2017
- Application deadline for diverse student intern positions extended to March 1 February 17, 2017