The Alliance for Diversity and Inclusion represents the diversity planning efforts of Cornell Information Technology; the Cornell University Police Department; the Division of Budget and Planning; the Division of Financial Affairs; Environmental Health and Safety; and the offices of the Dean of Faculty, the Judicial Administrator, the President (including the Commencement Office), the Provost, the Ombudsman, University Investments, and University Audit. This blog serves as a resource for the Cornell community to stay abreast of the diversity and inclusion initiatives across these areas. This committee and its programs support the university’s “Toward New Destinations” institutional diversity planning initiative.
- More training options announced for fiscal year 2017 September 27, 2016
- ADI year in review, and looking ahead! September 6, 2016
- ADI FY16 Summer Intern Program sets diverse participation record September 6, 2016
- BRC Presents Findings from Diverse Supplier Projects June 6, 2016
- Alliance for Diversity and Inclusion (ADI) Summer Internships Begin in June April 20, 2016