The Alliance for Diversity and Inclusion represents the diversity planning efforts of Cornell Information Technology; the Cornell University Police Department; the Division of Budget and Planning; the Division of Financial Affairs; Environmental Health and Safety; and the offices of the Dean of Faculty, the Judicial Administrator, the President (including the Commencement Office), the Provost, the Ombudsman, University Counsel, and University Audit. This blog serves as a resource for the Cornell community to stay abreast of the diversity and inclusion initiatives across these areas. This committee and its programs support the university’s “Toward New Destinations” institutional diversity planning initiative.
- DFA celebrated world cultures at March 12 cultural food event March 28, 2018
- Opportunities for New Experiences February 26, 2018
- Audit Office and President’s and Provost’s Staff Hold Cultural Diversity Lunches January 10, 2018
- Diverse student summer internships–apply by March 9, 2018 December 22, 2017
- First Cultural Awareness Food Event Held by CIT December 7, 2017