The Alliance for Diversity and Inclusion, formerly known as DFA & CIT Diversity and Inclusion, represents the diversity planning efforts of the Division of Financial Affairs (DFA); Cornell Information Technologies (CIT); the University Audit Office; University Investments; the Office of the President, including Commencement; and the offices of the Provost, Dean of Faculty, Judicial Administrator, and Ombudsman. This blog serves as a resource for the Cornell community to stay abreast of the diversity and inclusion initiatives across these areas. This committee and its programs support the university’s “Toward New Destinations” institutional diversity planning initiative.
- BRC Presents Findings from Diverse Supplier Projects June 6, 2016
- Alliance for Diversity and Inclusion (ADI) Summer Internships Begin in June April 20, 2016
- ADI Diversity Training Goes Self-Select for 2016 April 4, 2016
- BRC and Diverse Supplier Initiative Update February 1, 2016
- 20 Diverse student summer intern positions open – apply by February 21 December 15, 2015