In spring 2013, several new members were welcomed to the committee to replace individuals who resigned due to changes in their roles or work assignments. The following individuals are now serving on the committee:
- Cindy Jefferson (Procurement Services)
- Harper Watters (Treasurer’s office)
- Jeff Silber (Controller’s office)
- Jan Clayton and Tammy Babcock (CIT)
- Margie Whiteleather (The Cornell Store)
The Communications Subcommittee has active contributing members:
- Beth Lyons (CIT)
- Jamie Churchill and Joshua Adams (Treasurer’s office)
We greatly appreciated the contributions of Halima Dhedi, John Parker and Gail Thayer, who were all members during the period of the committee’s formation and first launch of diversity initiatives for DFA and CIT.
You can follow the progress of the committee’s goals by subscribing to receive an e-mail notification when new articles are added to this blog, using the Get E-mail Updates option on the right. If you have feedback or questions about this initiative, you can reach the committee by e-mail at email@example.com.